Friday, September 19, 2008

[News] Plans

I was thinking it might not be a bad idea to share some more plans for this site. As mentioned in the first post I am really wishing that somehow this will spread and many people can read my works and respond, letting me know what does and does not work. However there are many different things I write that could very well fit on here and I feel that I will over time post them. Here are some categories (Will also appear as labels):

Creative Writing Assignments: These are stories I have written for class such as "Knock Knock" there are too many of these right now.

Original Creative Writing: Things I write without an assignment and just for fun. In all honesty there aren't too many of these but thousands of ideas in my head. I might write some simply for this blog.

Newspaper Assignments: I have written many of these assignments but not many fall into the creative writing area. I might upload a few on a case by case basis.

Sewers of Change: My choose your own adventure epic. Too big for one post so it will be split up however check the labels underneath and click Sewers to view only those stories. These I will probaly upload once a week.

Timed Writes: Short snippets from writing 10 minutes straight. I have done some for class and I think I will make some original ones as well. Just to keep me on my writing toes.

Everything else: There are other forms of my writing that I have a want to put up. Check back Sunday for one.


--
Now for how to upload I would like to hopefully update this 3-4 times a week. Eventually falling into some form of a daily schedule. So check back often.

No comments: